One of the numerous estates of the famous Tereshchenko dynasty (who were Ukrainian entrepreneurs and owners of sugar factories) is situated in the village of Turchynivka. It was constructed in 1899- 1900 in the modern style with elements of French Renaissance. This rectangular building is built of bricks. On either side it is decorated by two towers with shaped tiled roofs.
Nowadays, the palace houses a vocational school, and due to this fact, the building is in a rather good condition.
The customer and the owner of the palace in Turchynivka was Natalia Tereshchenko (married name – Uvarova). The estate was a wedding gift from her father. She was an active and energetic woman, and she was largely engaged in charity. She worked in the maternity hospital for the poor organized by her father, and she even delivered children.